Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The Struggle is Real

Trying to get the finishing polishes done on my current books is quite a bit more time consuming then I originally thought. I have re edited my books more than a dozen times and still am catching things I had previously missed. So I brought in fresh eyes and guess what?  You guessed correctly. Even more things found. Mostly punctuation, but still frustrating just the same. I feel quite embarrassed about the version of my books that ARE out there in print right now. NOT a good first impression. Having said that, I will be making sure to not rush book 3 into print until my editors are done combing over it.
Just wanted to give you an update. There is a lot that goes into all this and very little of it is actually seen. I am don't giving up. I am working close with a web designer to get a website going. I am also working diligently with a graphic designer to come up with a new and better cover for my books.
I will continue to keep everyone up to date as more things happen.