Thursday, February 8, 2018

Lost River's Carnival ~ Revised

After a long struggle with writers block, I am back on track. Life has a way of getting in the way of your dreams, if you let it. I am choosing to take back control. How? By revising the two books I have written so far. I am beginning to get back into character and hopefully will be able to finish book Three and Four. Who knows, if all goes well, the series may continue on past that. Or a new series may spawn from the ending of  The Lost River's Chronicles. Only time will tell. What started as fun little four page project for one person's eyes only soon became a challenge to make one whole novel. That novel took on a life of it's own and this series was born.

Book 1 Lost River's Carnival is revised and better than ever!  If you haven't read it yet, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how quickly you become lost in the story.
 Heaven is a news paper writer who finds herself trying to help everyone around her while her own world is falling apart. You have to ask yourself, "Can she keep it together?" She receives a threat at work, is thrown in jail for grand theft, her home is broken into and so much more.

Without realizing it, you will find yourself sharing the emotional ups and down that Heaven goes through. You will laugh with her, cry with her and even get angry with her.  This must read has even brought the praises from non readers as well as those who don't normally read this genre.

"I love that book...By Chapter 3 I couldn't put it down...you have great talent"



Just wanted to say... I can not open up any links w/ my cell, but i have ready "lost river carnival" and it will really mess w/ ur emotions... Seriously... U get frustrated, mad, happy, and one time i even bawled like a baby. So bad i was snubbing! Lol (Taken from Facebook Dec 2011)

I am loving the book. Once I got into it I couldn't stop reading. This book captivates its audience and drawls you in as if you were there witnessing it happen as you read. This book bring out emotions in you like any great book should. Hiedi You have done a great job. I will recommend everyone read it. (Taken from facebook Feb 2011)

"I got so involved with the text of the story, I missed the heading of the page that began chapter 3,LOL"


"Ok you are n trouble once again. you see you have successfully made this a book that I like very much but again i hate. much like the movie Field of Dreams. ok you've made me cry. dang! It is like damn. I so wish I had my dad I could call or go visit with to talk. so the tears came."

No comments:

Post a Comment